Better manage your health and your life with MyHealth, the online health record powered by Legacy Health.
With MyHealth, you can:
- View test results
- Email your clinic with medical questions/concerns
- Receive messages from your doctor
- Access your family’s records
- Schedule your next appointment
- Refill prescriptions
- Start the appointment check-in process
- Read provider notes
- View your after visit summary
- View your growth chart
- See if you are due for any preventive care
Private & Secure
Your information is safe from unauthorized access because MyHealth is password-protected and delivered via an encrypted connection.
How can I sign up?
View Family Member Accounts
Keep track of your family’s health. Link your family’s accounts to yours for convenient access to appointments, immunization records, growth charts, and more.
Requesting Access to Family Member Accounts
In order to have access to your child’s record on MyHealth, you will need to request proxy access. There are two ways to do this:
- Go to myhealth.lhs.org/MyHealth/Proxies/FamilyAccess and request to become a proxy for another patient, such as your child or teen.
- Complete the MyHealth Proxy Access form online, or fill out a paper copy and bring it to your clinic, fax it to us at (503) 466-1858, or email it to [email protected]. We will verify your relationship and get you set up.
Parents of Teens
Patients 14 and older must give permission for a parent or legal guardian to have access to their MyHealth account or they can have their own private MyHealth account.
Parents with access to their child’s information will automatically lose access when the patient turns 14 and then again at 18 years old if proxy access was activated on the teen’s account.
There are two proxy access options for teens:
- Full Access provides the proxy with full access to all clinical and non-clinical information on MyHealth.
- Partial Access provides the proxy with a limited view of information related to scheduling, messaging, and billing, but hides more clinical information from view.
The patient may ask their provider at the time of service not to share certain information. Proxy access can also be disabled at any time by following these instructions:
How to Change or Remove Proxy Access
We encourage teens to take control of their health information to help prepare them for the health care responsibilities of adulthood.
There are two ways to change or remove proxy access:
- Go to myhealth.lhs.org/MyHealth/Proxies/FamilyAccess and make the changes yourself. See how-to instructions below.
- Contact your clinic and ask that the access be changed.
How to Remove Proxy Access in MyHealth
- From the homepage menu, click Share My Record.
- Click Friends and family access.
- There are 3 options: Edit, Remove, and Invite Someone. Click Remove to remove proxy access.
- A message will display, asking if you’re sure you want to remove access to your record. Click Remove.
What if I need help?
Contact MyHealth Customer Service with activation, account, website, or phone application issues Monday through Friday at 503-415-4835 (OR), 360-487-1075 (WA), or by email at [email protected].