How will the Care Team help MY child and family?
We identify patients with special health care needs who will benefit from additional care coordination, such as:
- Communicating with all of the individuals – patient and family, caretakers, community services, and other professionals – involved in your child’s care
- Providing ongoing education to support daily care needs and independent living
- Identifying resources for your child and family
- Connecting you to outside care and community support systems
- Developing and maintaining a care plan that addresses ALL of your child’s needs
As a Medical Home, we strive to:
♥ Keep your child healthy!
♥ Improve your patient experience!
♥ Reduce overall health care expenses for your family!
♥ Empower children to take an active role in their health and wellness!
What is a Medical Home?
The providers and staff of Metropolitan Pediatrics are dedicated to comprehensive patient care where all of your child’s needs, medical or not, are considered and addressed.
That’s why we’re recognized as a 5 STAR Medical Home by the Oregon Health Authority! 5 STAR is the highest level of recognition, awarded for our efforts to keep patients feeling their personal best!
Metropolitan Pediatrics earns Medical Home recognition by delivering care that is team-based, proactive, and focused on your child’s overall health and well-being. This advanced level of care ensures our patients get necessary services when they need them, preventing health issues in the future.