Welcome to Metropolitan Pediatrics
We’re very excited that you have chosen us and can’t wait to get-to-know you, your care preferences, and health goals… so we can care for your family like no one else!
We’re open seven days a week to serve you! Hours vary by location. We do our best to accommodate same-day appointments. Call early as openings tend to fill quickly.
Meet & Greets
Get to know Metro with a free meet & greet! These optional visits are here to help new patients select a provider and learn more about what we do. They’re offered virtually and in person.
How to Schedule
Browse providers welcoming new patients and click the “Meet & Greet” button on their bio page. Or give us a call, and we’ll set one up for you.
Our Providers ›
Please schedule checkups one to two months in advance, so you can reserve a time that works best with your schedule. We also ask that you complete any well visit forms before your visit and bring them with you.
Immunizations are an essential part of well-child care. Metropolitan Pediatrics follows the national immunization guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
We ask that you kindly give 24-hour notice when canceling or rescheduling appointments.
At the time of your visit, you will be asked to present the following:
- Copay, if applicable
- Completed well visit forms, if applicable
- Health insurance card(s)
- Photo ID
- Current medications, including dosage and strength
- Current immunization records
- Previous medical records, or arrange for your previous physician to send records
Home Sweet Medical Home
During your visit, we want you to feel welcome, cared for, and respected… just like you do in your own home! That’s why we make it easy and comfortable for you to get the care you need, in the way that works best for your family.
As your Medical Home, we will:
- Listen to you and answer your questions.
- Connect you to care, information, and services to keep you healthy.
- Encourage you to have an active role in your own health.
- Help and support you in any way we can!
In return, we ask that you get involved in your care, team up with us to meet your health goals, and let us know when you have questions or concerns.
- Patient Forms for new and existing patients
- MyHealth Portal for booking appointments, messaging your providers, accessing your records, and updating insurance and billing information
- Virtual Appointments for convenient visits in the comfort of your home
- Billing Policies, Insurance Information, and Paying Your Bill
24/7 Advice & Support
During business hours, we are happy to answer general questions over the phone. Urgent matters will be addressed before the day is over. For less urgent matters, we will return your call within 24-48 hours.
For after-hours advice, we offer a live answering service that can assist you or connect you with the on-call pediatrician for guidance.
Call 1-833-PDX-KIDS for weekend care at:
OPEN: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Call us: 8:00am – 2:30pm
OPEN: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Call us: 8:30am – 1:30pm
Please contact us before going to an urgent care clinic or the ER! In most cases, we can treat your child in our clinic, saving you time and worry.