Metropolitan Pediatrics partners with you to care for your child. We would like to take the time to clarify our expectations of your responsibilities.
What We Need From You
- Complete insurance information
- Current mailing address
- Copay at the time of service
- Photo ID at each visit
- Insurance card at each visit
Know Your Benefits
Please contact your insurance carrier to determine coverage for the following types of visits and services:
- Well-child exam
- Sick office visits
Additional questions you should ask:
- Do I have a copay or coinsurance?
- Do I have an annual deductible?
- Is there a maximum benefit or age restriction for well-child exams?
- Are immunizations covered?
- Are vision screens covered?
- Are hearing screens covered?
- Is developmental testing covered?
Patients are responsible for all charges resulting from treatment provided by Metropolitan Pediatrics. Payment is due within 30 days of statement billing unless other payment arrangements are made. Please let us know if you are having difficulty paying your bill. Financial assistance and payment plans are available.