Metropolitan Pediatrics partners with you to care for your child. We would like to take the time to clarify our expectations of your responsibilities.
It is your responsibility to provide:
- Complete insurance information
- Current mailing address
- Copay at the time of service
- Photo ID at each visit
- Insurance card at each visit
Know Your Benefits
Please contact your insurance carrier to determine coverage for the following types of visits and services:
- Well Child Exam
- Sick Office Visits
Additional questions you should ask:
- Do I have a copay or coinsurance?
- Do I have an annual deductible?
- Is there a maximum benefit or age restriction for well child exams?
- Are immunizations covered?
- Are vision screens covered?
- Are hearing screens covered?
- Is developmental testing covered?
Patients are responsible for all charges resulting from treatment provided by Metropolitan Pediatrics, LLC. As a courtesy, we will bill most insurances; however, this is not a guarantee of payment and ultimate responsibility of the account is yours. You are responsible for deductibles, copays, non-covered services, coinsurance, and items not considered “medically necessary” by your insurance company. Payment in full is due within 30 days of statement billing unless payment arrangements have been made.