Oregon Health Plan Changes for 2020
The Oregon Health Plan (OHP) has announced some changes for 2020 that will have a direct impact on you and your options for health plan coverage. The information about these changes can be confusing, but Metropolitan Pediatrics is here to help and support you in making an informed and appropriate decision for your family’s care.
If you are an OHP member who lives in Clackamas, Multnomah, or Washington County, you will have two Coordinated Care Organization (CCO) options to choose from:
- Health Share of Oregon, the existing CCO in our area – Metropolitan Pediatrics is contracted with Health Share.
- Trillium Community Health Plan, a new CCO in our area – Metropolitan Pediatrics is NOT contracted with Trillium.
This means that in order to continue care at Metropolitan Pediatrics, you must receive your Oregon Health Plan coverage through Health Share of Oregon.
Check Your Mail
In the next few days, you will receive a letter from OHP, sharing which CCO plan you have been assigned to for 2020. If you would like to change your CCO plan, you may do so, starting October 16 through November 17, 2019.
How to Change Your CCO
Members can elect to be changed to a different CCO by calling 877-647-0027 or going online to www.ohp.oregon.gov and logging into their online OHP account. You will need your family’s OHP ID number and a copy of the letter sent from OHP in order to login and make a change.
Members MUST take action if they were not assigned to Health Share of Oregon and wish to continue receiving care at Metropolitan Pediatrics. If you are happy with your CCO match, you do not need to do anything.
Need more information or help deciding what to do?
Please contact any of our locations to speak with one of our team members about your OHP choice, and how to continue care with Metropolitan Pediatrics. You can also contact OHP for assistance.
- More information is available via OHP at 877-647-0027, or through a local community partner who can be found here: healthcare.oregon.gov/Pages/find-help.aspx
- Additional information can be found online at ohp.oregon.gov
- If you need help or informational materials in a different language, call 1-877-647-0027 (TTY 711) between 7am-5pm, Monday through Friday
As always, thank you for the opportunity to care for your family! We look forward to continuing our partnership with OHP and its members – like you – to support our community’s health and well-being.