What is the pediatrician’s role in the hospital?
One of our pediatricians will see you and your baby within 24 hours of delivery at our affiliated hospitals, more often if your child’s condition requires it. Please be advised that visit frequency varies by physician and/or clinic. Ask your pediatrician for more specific details.
We welcome all your questions. Please feel free to ask us anything!
- What is your schedule like? Are you full-time or part-time?
- How long have you been in practice?
- Do you have any specific areas of interest?
- How easy is it for me to make an appointment to see you?
- How do I get a hold of you if I want to speak directly to you?
- Who does newborn rounds in the hospital?
- Who takes care of kids if they’re hospitalized?
- What is your immunization schedule?
- Where do you refer patients for subspecialists?