- Caring for Your Baby and Young Child: Birth to Age 5, by American Academy of Pediatrics
- Child of Mine: Feeding with Love and Good Sense, by Ellyn Satter
- Feed the Belly: The Pregnant Mom’s Healthy Eating Guide, by Franc Largeman Roth
- Heading Home with Your Newborn: From Birth to Reality, by American Academy of Pediatrics
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child, by Marc Weissbluth
- Juggling Twins: The Best Tips, Tricks, and Strategies from Pregnancy to the Toddler Years, by Meghan Regan Loomis
- Mothering Multiples: Breastfeeding & Caring for Twins or More!, by Karen Gromada
- Super Baby Food: Absolutely Everything You Should Know about Feeding Your Baby and Toddler from Starting Solid Foods to Age Three Years, by Ruth Yaron
- The Milk Memos: How Real Moms Learned to Mix Business with Babies – And How You Can, Too, by Cate Colburn Smith
- The Wonder Years: Helping Your Baby and Young Child Successfully Negotiate the Major Developmental Milestones, by American Academy of Pediatrics
- Top 100 Baby Purées: 100 Quick and Easy Meals for a Healthy and Happy Baby, by Annabel Karmel
- When You’re Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads: Proven Guidelines for a Healthy Multiple Pregnancy, by Barbara Luke
- Your Baby’s First Year, by American Academy of Pediatrics
- Baby Blues Connection, postpartum depression support
- Hike It Baby, an outdoor adventure group for expectant/new parents and babies
- La Leche League of Oregon, breastfeeding support
Other Helpful Links:
- AAP’s HealthyChildren.org (English)
- AAP’s HealthyChildren.org (Español)
- Child Passenger Safety
- Maternal Mental Health
- Vaccine Education Center
Get support throughout your pregnancy and baby’s first year with FREE text messages on topics like prenatal care, baby health, parenting, and MORE!
- Text BABY (or BEBE for Spanish) to 511411.
- When prompted, enter your due date and zip code.
- Sign up online.
You can cancel the service at any time by texting STOP or HELP for technical assistance. Text UPDATE to change your due date or baby’s birthday.
- Text REMIND (or CITA for Spanish) to 511411.
- Enter appointment date as mmddyyyy.
- Enter appointment description with time, place, and purpose.
- A reminder text will be sent 3 days before and the morning of the appointment.
- You can set up as many reminders as you need, at any time, for FREE.