JOIN US! March 6th or March 10th
Metropolitan Pediatrics invites you to participate in a FREE event that teaches easy ways to build resilience in your family.
This program was developed by the Children’s Health Foundation, child psychologist Dr. Amy Stoeber, and a team of local pediatricians.
What will I learn?
- An overview of the impact of trauma and stress
- The factors and behaviors that promote resilience in children and families
- Parenting tools and strategies that teach children and families resilience
- Self-care for families
Two separate training dates/locations are offered (childcare will not be offered at either event):
Tuesday, March 6th | 6pm-9pm
Providence Portland Cancer Amphitheater
4805 NE Glisan Street, Portland, OR 97213
* Light refreshments will be served.
Saturday, March 10th | 9am-12pm
The Oregon Medical Education Foundation Conference Center
11740 SW 68th Parkway, Portland, OR 97223
* Continental breakfast will be served.